Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Looking for a decent 4x6 or 5x8 enclosed trailer

Lifer

Re: Looking for a decent 5x10 enclosed trailer

I'm down with that.
    Bill, what are the details on that trailer?
    I think this is the outfit mentioned : North East Custom Trailers
    They don't list a 5x10, only a 6x10.
    Is that a full 6' tall? Looks shorter in the photos. I've seen 5' models advertised.
    Name on the picture says Arising Industries, no? Ie this one.
    You guys go on about 16" OC stud construction, but they list 24".

What about something like this one? Price is about $400 ahead of the prices I've seen ya'll toss around. But saves a drive to NJ and ~8 hours of my life. Construction and specs look right. Bendron googles as a good brand. I like the RV-style side latch.

Looks like OP bought from these guys : Cargo Trailer NJ
    Price sheet doesn't look worth the drive to them.

My uncle asked I give him a chance to "hook me up" through one of his "contacts" before I buy. See what he comes back with.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by nhbubba; 03-19-15 at 10:31 AM.

Re: Looking for a decent 4x6 or 5x8 enclosed trailer

Central New Hampsire Trailer Sales carries the same ones and NJ. Not quite as cheap, significantly closer to you.

Arising Industries 5 x 10 V-Nose Enclosed Trailer

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by jasnmar; 03-19-15 at 11:08 AM.

Or buy mine, its 5x10, you remember the build. Only a 5' ceiling and round nose, but it fits right into your typical top priority; cheap.

I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

Lifer

I honestly didn't even see you list it FS. With the amount I read this forum, you'd think that would be unpossible.

Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
    Why didn't you go 5x10? Garage storage?
    I finally settled on the 5x8 just because I didn't see the benefit of paying more AND adding adding more weight to the GVWR . I also was never overly thrilled with the idea of hauling 2 bikes and gear anyway with my vehicle. My car has a 2k lb towing capacity but I didn't wanna come close to that so buying a 5x10 or 6x10 was never on my radar. Yes, I'm aware that many people on this forum tow bigger trailers with small cars and have no issues. That's fine; I'm not doing it though. Lol

I bought it from CargotrailerNJ because they were the only ones that had an overall height of 77 inches. My garage had a tight clearance issue with the garage door opener so I couldn't get a normal sized 5x8. I never wanted to store the trailer outside either; This one fits perfect inside. I'm lovin it. Just finished intstalling the interlocking flooring,did the wall paint and textured paint on the ramp. I also installed LED lights w/ remote control on the ceiling (just cheap battery powered ones from HD but actually pretty nice quality and bright). Next I'll install the chock and the PitPosse shelves, fire extinguisher rack and helmet hangers. I bought a Coleman, foldable spring cot w/ mattress; fits nicely. I'm on the fence about the LCD TV install; I'll decide next month. Lol. Trailer accessories and mods are NEVER ENDING--------------------_________________________________

Last edited by South of Heaven; 03-20-15 at 12:41 AM.
    [SIGPIhttp://www.nestreetriders.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic8737_4.gifC][/SIGPIC]

Nice grab! I had my 5x10 custom made so it could fit in the garage. I always talk about going bigger but it's just so darn convenient.

Bubs, I got mine from Northeast Custom Trailers. Looking for a decent 4x6 or 5x8 enclosed trailer-uploadfromtaptalk1426881624275-jpg

Bill Cool --- CRA EX #47 --- 2023 NEMRR GTO Champion, 2020-21 LRRS LWSS Champion --- RSP Racing / TTD / MTAG-Pirelli / Woodcraft / Sportbike Track Gear / Seacoast Sport Cycle \ Bison

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12