Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

2022 MotoGP Discussion (Spoilers)

Re: 2022 MotoGP Discussion (Spoilers)

Was a good race today. I feel like we missed a lot because they focused on Bagnaia a lot. I don't fault them for that but we still missed a lot of good racing. Rins and Binder were awesome. Badass ride by both. I wonder if Honda is rethinking taking Mir over Rins for the Repsol team. Sucks for Marc but there were a lot of odd looking crashes this weekend mostly in Moto2. Hopefully Honda can get their shit together for next year so it is not just Ducati and a single Yamaha going for it. I'm ready to get it going

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    James

Quote Originally Posted by union View Post
    Was a good race today. I feel like we missed a lot because they focused on Bagnaia a lot. I don't fault them for that but we still missed a lot of good racing. Rins and Binder were awesome. Badass ride by both.
    I feel like this may have been discussed before but with the MotoGp subsciption can you get different video feeds?

Hyper

Quote Originally Posted by jeantarrou View Post
    I feel like this may have been discussed before but with the MotoGp subsciption can you get different video feeds?
    It was an option before at least watching it on the computer. Don't know if it ever went live for the racing. I've been watching most of the racing through the motogp app on my firestick. Don't know if I can change views or not from that. Really don't think it matters in the end since the commentating is off the main feed.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    James

Quote Originally Posted by union View Post
    Was a good race today. I feel like we missed a lot because they focused on Bagnaia a lot. I don't fault them for that but we still missed a lot of good racing. Rins and Binder were awesome. Badass ride by both. I wonder if Honda is rethinking taking Mir over Rins for the Repsol team. Sucks for Marc but there were a lot of odd looking crashes this weekend mostly in Moto2. Hopefully Honda can get their shit together for next year so it is not just Ducati and a single Yamaha going for it. I'm ready to get it going
    Not sure about Rins over Mir. Rins has showed some speed this season but he bins it a lot. Mir is just boring (usually), like Pecco.
    Looking forward to next season.