Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Teen accused of cutting off, hitting motorcyclist

Re: Teen accused of cutting off, hitting motorcyclist

-LOL @ 11 pages.

-but calling someone a "cunt, DOUCHE or kingdickwad" isn't offensive?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Cunt and Douche are offensive. Kingdickwad is poetic license...

"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
    Muhammad Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by butcher bergs View Post
    You're on your own, Alex. I am not going to participate in any community that clearly allows people to act the way this fool does.
    I am surprised as well that he hasn't been banned yet either, I understand the mods have a job to do and need to moderate within the rules. However it seems to be a consistent sentiment amongst the community that he is not contributing here, rather, he has been throwing insults around at anyone and everyone a little taken aback by his self promoting.

I really would have no problem with the guy if he just posted like a normal user, but if he does that everyone needs to lay off him and see if that helps (you know who you are...)

In the mods I will continue to trust, although it does seem he has gone quiet for a bit here.

Last edited by kb1; 05-19-11 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kb1 View Post

In the mods I will continue to trust, although it does seem he has gone quiet for a bit here.
    Maybe he finally took the hint. Why hang out in a place where no one likes you

Still licking his wounds from ADV. He'll be back, his kind can't stay away.

2012 Tiger 800 XC

Quote Originally Posted by wesvailco View Post
    -LOL @ 11 pages.

-but calling someone a "cunt, DOUCHE or kingdickwad" isn't offensive?

on this forum

RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject LETS GO BRANDON

Quote Originally Posted by Talus View Post
    Maybe he finally took the hint. Why hang out in a place where no one likes you
    Because eventually they will make you a mod!

2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

Hmmm: http://www.kawiforums.com/two-wheele...statement.html.

Only 3 pages on a forum notable for drama.

11 pages here and 19 on ADV. I wonder what the difference is

It's interesting that the thread was started by someone from NY. Story has some legs.

2012 Tiger 800 XC

Quote Originally Posted by TheIglu View Post
    Because eventually they will make you a mod!

Drink!

Quote Originally Posted by DucDave View Post
    ...I have your pants!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
    Drink!
    I know right...... If my friends drink every time you guys mention my name they would lose their jobs and be headed for the Betty Ford clinic.

Drink!
    No, strike 2 is better fitting!

Yamaha

Quote Originally Posted by KingCast 650R View Post
    I know right...... If my friends drink every time you guys mention my name they would lose their jobs and be headed for the Betty Ford clinic.
    ya really need to loosen up and have a few

RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject LETS GO BRANDON

Common sense spoken here. toocrazy2yoo's Avatar

Finally! A thread weirder (more weird?) than me and Doc arguing about the relative benefits of MSF in Va. (worthless) vs MSF in New England (worth somewhat more in retrospect, it's a regional thing) two years ago.

Thanks, KingCast. Hey Doc? Time ta go have that scotch and a lobstah!

Quote Originally Posted by toocrazy2yoo View Post
    Finally! A thread weirder (more weird?) than me and Doc arguing about the relative benefits of MSF in Va. (worthless) vs MSF in New England (worth somewhat more in retrospect, it's a regional thing) two years ago.

Thanks, KingCast. Hey Doc? Time ta go have that scotch and a lobstah!
    Life it is a trip. It is time for an afternoon/early evening beverage indeed, as I polish off tomorrow's filing for this little twerp.

I will have to keep it on another level entirely when I file this Amicus Brief (Friend of the Court brief) with the Court tomorrow.

They can ignore it or even potentially refuse to accept it but there is no limitation on whether a private citizen can weigh in on pending criminal cases. This means that anyone here can and should, in my opinion, do the same thing. Chats on a board are great, but without impact to the Court they can be ignored.

May it please the Court:

As an avid Motorcycle rider for the past 38 years I read about this case in absolute horror. The fact that the rider was apparently not even violating the law in any way only fueled my contempt for the actions of Cody Eller, who apparently admitted he fully intended to strike the motorcycle ridden by William Hawksley.

As such, this case is no different from that of the tragic Nashua case in which Ivonne Hernandez diverted from her path home and struck and killed Matthew Beaudoin, using her vehicle as a weapon.

Ford Fusion vs. Kawasaki ZX14

2010 Ford Fusion Curb weight: 3591/ 3803 (Front/AWD)

2010 Kawasaki ZX14 Curb weight: 567

2010 Ford Fusion safety structures:
    • Electronic Stability Control
    • 4-Wheel ABS • Child Seat Lower Anchorage
    • Adjustable Upper Belt - Front • Seatbelt Pretensioner • Energy Management Feature
    • Advanced Air Bag Features (8 bags) • Side Airbag - Front • Head Airbag - Front

2010 Kawasaki XZ14 safety structures:
    Brakes and Tires.

After reading hundreds of comments on dozens of motorcycle boards around the World, I have found the single most relevant passage to help the Court understand the grievous nature of Defendant Eller’s actions, such that he face New Hampshire’s highest level Assault rather than the Second Degree charges he now faces.

Originally Posted by___________

So, if this little waste-of-space had intentionally swerved to hit a pedestrian instead of a motorcyclist how much of an uproar do you think it would have caused? Depending on the rider's gear he's not much more protected than if he had been walking on the side of the road.
    Exactly. I may cut and paste a bunch of comments from reader boards without identifying anyone specifically and file them with the court. This is a good one, particularly since in Nashua a woman was convicted of murder for intentionally striking a pedestrian with a car! 20-40 years, mate: http://tinyurl.com/44umsn7

Hernandez’s actions, Senior Assistant Attorney General Susan Morrell said Tuesday, showed a clear disregard for human life and deserved a stiff sentence.

“When she accelerated and drove her car at Matthew and his friends, she committed murder,” Morrell said. “The sentence in this case should not be discounted because the defendant used a vehicle rather than a gun or a knife.”

From my Journal Entry:
    http://christopher-king.blogspot.com...gh-county.html

16 MAY 2011
    KingCast implores Hillsborough County Attorney Dennis Hogan to do the right thing in Cody Eller road rage motorcycle case: Prosecute him for First Degree Assault.

Dear Prosecutor Mannion:

Millions of motorcycle riders worldwide wholeheartedly concur with your statement that Mr. Eller exhibited a severe case of road rage and we hope that you prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law, including community service in a trauma unit.

A Google search of Cody Eller road rage will reveal some relevant discussion threads and my journal contains my review of the situation here:

However we are very concerned that he was not charged with First Degree Assault. Most of us believe that Attempted Manslaughter would have been a good place to start if NH carried such statute, but as it does not we would settle for First Degree Assault as the elements are clearly all there. Mr. Eller is cognitively aware that he is driving a 3,000-3,400 lb automobile against a 5-600 lb motorcycle with an exposed rider. He is charged with constructive knowledge that serious bodily harm will ensue, and he admitted that he willfully committed his actions.

631:1 First Degree Assault –
    I. A person is guilty of a class A felony if he:
    (a) Purposely causes serious bodily injury to another; or
    (b) Purposely or knowingly causes bodily injury to another by means of a deadly weapon, except that if the deadly weapon is a firearm, he shall be sentenced in accordance with RSA 651:2, II-g;

We need to send a strong deterrent and punitive message with this case, and I know that motorcycle boards all over the country will be watching and I will be at his hearings running courtroom video.

Please advise.

Respectfully submitted,

/s/Christopher King

So the hearing is tommorow, right?

...I have your pants!!!

KingCast....

YOU really really need to lay off the "WE" comments....

YOU DO NOT represent all of the motorcyclists opinions on the case and YOUR wording makes YOU appear as though you do. I can't stress enough that I have a completely differing opinion than YOU do and I hate the fact that as a motorcyclist you using the "WE" as opposed to "I" somehow links your opinions with mine....

can YOU please refrain from continuing to insert yourself as the voice of all and go about YOUR business in a more appropriate form of inserting YOUR opinion where YOU think its necessary....

Now had I felt the need to voice MY opinion in the matter I would have done so....

below is MY edit of YOUR letter and how it should have been....

Dear Prosecutor Mannion:

MY interpretation is that Millions of motorcycle riders worldwide wholeheartedly concur with your statement that Mr. Eller exhibited a severe case of road rage and I hope that you prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law, including community service in a trauma unit.

A Google search of Cody Eller road rage will reveal some relevant discussion threads and my journal contains my review of the situation here:

However I am very concerned that he was not charged with First Degree Assault. I believe that Attempted Manslaughter would have been a good place to start if NH carried such statute, but as it does not I would settle for First Degree Assault as the elements are clearly all there. Mr. Eller is cognitively aware that he is driving a 3,000-3,400 lb automobile against a 5-600 lb motorcycle with an exposed rider. He is charged with constructive knowledge that serious bodily harm will ensue, and he admitted that he willfully committed his actions.

631:1 First Degree Assault –
    I. A person is guilty of a class A felony if he:
    (a) Purposely causes serious bodily injury to another; or
    (b) Purposely or knowingly causes bodily injury to another by means of a deadly weapon, except that if the deadly weapon is a firearm, he shall be sentenced in accordance with RSA 651:2, II-g;

You need to send a strong deterrent and punitive message with this case, and I know that motorcycle boards all over the country will be watching and I will be at his hearings running courtroom video.

Please advise.

Respectfully submitted,

/s/Christopher King
    see that removes all of the people (like myself) that want to seperate our views as motorcyclists from your views.

Please advise. On second thought, don't.

R 1

I have put in caps all the words indicating possesion to help you out....

Fuck you, you fucking fuck. And who died and made you the fucking Pope of NESR, do you speak for KINGCAST SUCKSeveryone when you say "WE broke out the champagne?"
    I've only been on here for a short time, and while I don't have any idea who you are or any of this history that you may or may not have with this forum and / or any of it's members, from what I've read of your posts, I can truthfully say that it's my professional medical opinion that you should seek help. Be it through counseling, medication, or just a good old fashion reality check, god as my witness, I'd have you admitted without batting an eye.

Riding slow bikes slower. Wanderer's Avatar

I'm confused. Whats with all the mate, bloke stuff in the posts?

Common sense spoken here. toocrazy2yoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by [B
    Talus[/B]
    Maybe he finally took the hint. Why hang out in a place where no one likes you?
    TheIglu;1053831]Because eventually they will make you a mod!
    Well, they didn't make ME a mod!

If you really want to get change, why not offer to represent the motorcyclist in the case itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    That's because he rides a British bike. That and he knows people in/from the UK.

Funny, 'cause I ride a Honda and I used to have a pen -pal in Tokyo. However ya don't hear me sayin' "Konnichi wa!" to everyone.

If you really want to get change, why not offer to represent the motorcyclist in the case itself?
    Because, IIRC, his law license is suspended.

Last edited by Rossco; 05-22-11 at 09:25 PM.
    ...I have your pants!!!

Because bro, that's what's in!
    Peace

Yamaha

That's because he rides a British bike. That and he knows people in/from the UK.
    Personally annoys the shit out of me when people do that. You dont hear me trying to sound american etc, just very tacky when people do.

Personally annoys the shit out of me when people do that. You dont hear me trying to sound american etc, just very tacky when people do.
    Well none of my English friends think so, they know I'm just having sport... err.... taking a piss.... err.... just joshing around nyuk-yuk.

There. Is that ok? I love the ladder of abstraction and the english language. If I'm sitting around the house ready to grill out I say it's time to wick up the barbie, that's kind of Australian, I dunno, shit cracks me up, No Big Fucking Deal is it really?

Anyway, my Amicus Brief, as written in the King's/Queen's English:

http://www.wepapers.com/Papers/14512...Degree_Assault.

I made sure to ask about drug/alcohol test as well.

Cheers..... err..... Goodnight.

Last edited by KingCast 650R; 05-22-11 at 10:13 PM.